your skin is showing

Friday, June 20, 2008

Songs I love right now

I can't stop listening to these songs! - Even though I have truly been listening to them SO MUCH it's now making me sick, and I'm probably going to die from it. (remember when you were a little kid and you kept eating carrots all the time, and your mom said, "you're going to turn into a carrot!") Well, I'm gonna turn into a... these songs, I guess. That will be weird. But maybe also very cool...
But I love them dang it!


Don't Panic - Coldplay
Politik - Coldplay
Evil - Interpol
Black Dirt - Sea Wolf
The Promise - Sea Wolf
You're a Wolf - Sea Wolf
The Cold, The Dark, & The Silence - Sea Wolf
Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
Accidental Deth - Rilo Kiley
Dreamworld - Rilo Kiley
Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
It's a Hit - Rilo Kiley
Give a Little Love - Rilo Kiley
The Angels Hung Around - Rilo Kiley
Paint's Peeling - Rilo Kiley
Capturing Moods - Rilo Kiley
Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
Run - Snow Patrol
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
Fortress - Pinback
Twentysomething - Kate Laurel Smith
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
I Know I Know I Know - Tegan and Sara
It's In Our Hands -Bjork
An End Has a Start - Editors
Hurricane - Athlete
Someone to Love - Fountains of Wayne
Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
The Sound of Settling - Death Cab For Cutie
Title and Registration - Death Cab For Cutie
Nevermind the Phonecalls - Earlimart
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Early Winter - Gwen Stefani
Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz

I know those last two are kind of random compared to the rest, but that's my style. (85% alternative, 2% pop/R&B)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Katey Laurel said…

    Hey there! Thanks so much for the rad compliment. Are you on my mailing list?

    KLS
    www.katelaurelsmith.com

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger be said…

    What do you do with the other 13%?

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger be said…

    PS: KLS's Web site has some music playing for those of us that didn't know about her. It's cool.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger vox said…

    HA HA!! oops, I thought I fixed that...tee hee. um that would be classical/new age/spiritual, and it actually fluctuates a between 20 - 50% depending on the day/week.

    I knew someone was gonna catch that...
    Thanks B!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Katey Laurel said…

    Hey, it's Karen, right? Thanks for doing my hair back then (for most of my major photo shoot, actually, if I remember correctly, like the pictures on the site). Good to hear from you! Hope you're doing well...I'm getting my rear in gear one day at a time. Hopefully you'll hear my music on TV before too long. :) Take care!

    K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home