your skin is showing

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blah

peeling off the armor
it's useless anyway
the one who does the greatest harm
lives within the gates
surrender is
the most effective weapon
a skillful and yet artless hand it takes


(there should be more to this, but it's all I have right now)
---------------


people in stone houses shouldn't throw glass.
people in soft houses can throw around all the glass they want
as long as it's not any of the broken glass they were throwing around before
in the stone house

3 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger be said…

    I think it'd be hard to pick the glass out of the walls of the soft house. Soft house owners probably shouldn't even let those stone-house people inside.

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger vox said…

    I forgot your middle name was richard - for a second I thought your dad was commenting on my blog and I was wondering how I felt about that - and then I realized - no, it was you.
    So, I know you're just commenting, but the people in the stone houses just moved into the soft houses, and there's only one person allowed at a time I think. That's the way I understand it I think.
    But you're probably right. I think it is hard to pick the glass out. Hmm, this post was about more than I thought - that's the amazing thing about stuff, once you let it out, it takes on a life of it's own.
    Although in some abstract way, It kind of made me flinch when you said they shouldn't let them inside. It's another interesting interpretation I think. Or just a random fun comment that I'm over analyzing. Probably.
    But - is it over-analyzing if it's split-second-automatic? 'Cause doesn't analyzing take some time and effort? Like this right now?

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger vox said…

    also - Bryant, I always like the fact that you make me think about stuff more, in a different way - except I already think too much as it is, but maybe it's good just because it's a fresh track for my brain, instead of just going in circles all the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home